- Why Golfwear For Women?
- Where Can I Find The Hales Golfwear Bag I Saw On Instagram?
We created 100% organic cotton totes for promotion, as the bags have become so popular we decided to sell a limited edition.
- I'm Concerned About Ethical Trading!
We totally understand. That’s why we will never use ‘slave labour’ or ‘sweatshops’ in the production of our clothing. There have been a lot of stories in the news lately about refugees being exploited by large sportswear brands manufacturers overseas. We manufacture and produce in the UK and Europe. It makes our clothing a tad more expensive but we can sleep at night.
- I Have Curves, Can I Wear Hales Golfwear?
Definitely. The fabric we use has super stretch, yet retains a silky smooth feel against the skin. The pleated skort is especially flattering, wear it higher on the waist to conceal your tummy or wear it on the hip and show those curves off!
- Do You Make Kidswear?
Not currently. Please contact us for more details.
- Do You Sell In Australia?
- Do You Have Any UK Stockists?
We definitely plan to. Please sign up to our newsletter to stay updated.
- I Play Tennis, Can I Wear Hales Golfwear?
Our collection works on the golf course, the tennis court, in fact pretty much anywhere you’d like to wear it. We use luxurious fabrics so you can run, stretch, play and swing to your hearts content!
- The Fabric Feels Delicate, Can I Wash It?
Yes! We recommend a cold wash cycle 30C, a short spin and to hang dry or flat for best results. No need to iron.
- I am Size 8, Which Size Zip Back Polo Should I Buy?
We use a stretchy fabric, so please order depending on the type of fit you require. The Zip Back Polo is designed to be figure hugging, should you want a looser fit, simply go up a size. (See Sizing Chart) If in doubt, call our customer service team for help. They have access to all the measurements of each item and will be happy to help.
- Is Hales Golfwear True To Size?
Yes, however if you’re lucky enough to have a generous bust we would recommend a size up in our tops.
- How Long Is Your Hand Pleated Skort?
Our Pleated Skort measures 40cm from waistband to hem. You can wear it higher on the waist (cover belly button) or slung low on the hip.
- Will The Item Be Exact Same Colour As Seen On Your Website?
Every care has been taken to use images that most accurately reflect the actual colour of garments. However, this is not an exact science and slight variations may occur.
- I Forgot To Include Something In My Order Placed Earlier Today, Can I Add To It?
Yes. We will do our best to send it as a single delivery. Also please contact us on email@example.com