Collection of Your Information
- Registering or filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Hales Golfwears's products and services or sign up to receive Hales Golfwear's e-mail newsletters or coupons;
- Completing a profile or my account;
- Purchasing any product or service from Hales Golfwear ;
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Hales Golfwear;
- Requesting information or assistance from Hales Golfwear. Hales Golfwear may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications;
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumers' opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Hales Golfwear's products and services;
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions; and/or
- Using other features of the Website that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilise the feature.
The personal information that Hales Golfwear may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to Hales Golfwear.
Use of Your Personal Information
- Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the Website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other Websites.
- Service cookies that help us to make our Website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to Hales Golfwear.
- Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
- We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your internet browser. You should use the 'Help' option in your internet browser for more details. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of this website, you must stop using our site.
IP Addresses & Data Protection
Security: all information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
Disclosure of Your Information
Hales Golfwear may disclose your personal information to its holding company, subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Hales Golfwear instructs to provide services on Hales Golfwear's behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Hales Golfwear's products and services. Such holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located worldwide. Hales Golfwear will only provide third parties with personal information that they need to deliver the services to Hales Golfwear and/or on Hales Golfwear's behalf. In the event that Hales Golfwear is involved in abusiness transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitisation or financing involving Hales Golfwear, your personal information (and any other information Hales Golfwear may have collected) may be transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. Hales Golfwear may also disclose your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Hales Golfwear's business or operations; as notified to you from time to time, including to fulfil any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Hales Golfwear recognizes the privacy interests of children and Hales Golfwear encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. Hales Golfwear does not target its services or the Website to individuals under 18. Hales Golfwear does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
Access and Correction
Hales Golfwear will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Please ensure you check your account regularly to ensure that we hold accurate personal information about you. You have the right to ask what personal information is held by Hales Golfwear about you. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, Hales Golfwear will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Hales Golfwear holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to Hales Golfwear at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Hales Golfwear will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Opt-Out Preferences, Questions or Comments